CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Beginning

Yesterday I was at my neighbor's house with my kids having green eggs and ham in celebration of Dr. Seuss's birthday. We started talking about the different things she has done for her kids on various holidays and she had some AMAZING ideas. Since my kids didn't start school until this year we haven't really gotten into celebrating these types of occasions. Then came my idea to start One Mother to Another.


I wanted to start a blog where mothers can post ideas for fun things to do with their kids, but then I started thinking that this would be a great way for us to also ask questions and get advice from other moms. So, here's to the beginning of One Mother to Another. I hope it's a success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment