CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Point System

We started a new point system recently that I found here. Some of my friends have asked me about it so I thought I'd just post this link. So far it's going pretty well. The kids are still adjusting to the idea of getting points for good behavior and losing them when they're bad. But as far as their eating habits and watching tv it has worked wonders. The kids don't want to pay for junk food when they can eat a healthy snack for free. Plus, they only will watch about an hour of tv each day instead of jumping from one show to the next. I'm hoping that with time they will grasp all the concepts.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea and I WILL be using it. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete